TIOLI Reopening Delayed until Phase 3
TIOLI Reopening has been delayed until the county is approved to move into Phase 3.
Since we do not know when that is, we have delayed our re-opening from July 19th to a date to be determined by the county's announcement of safely entering Phase 3.
Thank you for your patience and understanding with this rapidly changing pandemic time.
Please continue to check our website for the latest updates: